welcome to my little slice of the internet. i hope you enjoy what i post and whatnot. If anything i post infringes on anything or offends, please let me know and ill remove it asap. If you want a copy of the original image ive posted just ask on that cap and ill gladly provide you with the image. if you want to post my caps on your own blog go for it just link to my blog or give props to it. if anyone has a request or something similar just ask and ill try my best for you. if you email me pictures and you want a story or certain names used tell me that to it helps. any way thanks and enjoy
Laura jade xox

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

weight gain great shift

2 comments:

  1. Great caption and great use of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pic and story. Always thought some TG stories should mention how some guys don't adjust to the female body with their eating habits and too late transform themselves into bow.

    I also liked how I could read the text of this caption even in thumbnail format.

    ReplyDelete