if you want a request done (include a story idea/pic if possible), image removed, general chit chat, or any issues. Email me laurajade448@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Preggo month: 1

good day to you all :p
i have decided that since i normally get comments on my pregnant captions, February will be a preggo month for captions. i had made a few captions but i had not posted them yet so these will be for feb. So if there is any pregnant pictures that you would like capped i will try and do them for you. Anyway enjoy and hope all is good.

edit: if you send me pictures and would like a certain story and names used, please tell me in the email and i will do the best i can for you. my email which is listed in my profile details or its laurajade448@gmail.com

Laura
xoxoxx

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of all pregnancy caps for "the month of love" :D I don't have a particular picture in mind but I'd really like if you made one for me :) Also, feel free to post one of my caps on your blog if you like, as long as you link it back to mine. Hope to see more caps from you soon, can't wait for february :D

    ~A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a thank you from a fan. No requests. Just appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news! I'll dig through my stash for some good preggo pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic.... I so can't wait. If i find something I will send it on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait to see new pregnant tg captions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Laura Jade! I love your pregnant caps! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I send you preggo pics?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow im an idiot... just read all of your post, ill send what i find to your gmail...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not been faithful with my blog love, and your pregnant caps month has inspired me. I think I'll join you, but I've quite a bit of catching up to do so i think i might bloody well get started now! My name is Laura Lynn Ray by the way and my blog is pregnantcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For more prego pics, check out pregolicious.net and mindthebump.wordpress.com

    Also, Laura Lynn, I love your new blog. Please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete